About the Rules & Moderation category

That’s what I’m in it for…

whatever gets you to eat

I need my fucking food items

I have class from 10AM-1:30PM today so I have to eat lunch at late. And I don’t get out of bed early enough to have breakfast. Undesirable… I may have to figure out alternative strategies to the current schedule because I had to go back to my dorm room and obtain a granola bar becuase I was too hungry

i make sure to always have food in my room before my 8:30-11:20 gauntlet. usually bought from the campus convenience stores

you should consider doing something like this

I have food in my room but I only eat just enough to take my medication because I don’t want ot have to buy more…

when the money used to purchase things requires being spent to purchase things

1 Like

You know how there’s rich kids who never learned hte value of a dollar, in a sense that they value dollars far too low, because they’ve never had a shortage of dollars? So they treat dollars like they’re worth nothing? I’m like hte opposite. I never learned the value of a dollar the other way. I don’t conceive of money of something that can be exchanged for goods and services. If something costs money I avoid it at all costs

Money is basically worth infinity to me. They never learned how much a dollar is worth I never learned how little a dollar is worth.

Trying to connect to a printer in the lounge in the 30 minutes between my classes (during which I also need to eat lunch) and there’s a crime show on the TV playing very dramatic music and it’s very fitting

try to connect food to your stomach

1 Like

did you successfully connect to the printer or successfully connect food to your stomach

The living organism, in a situation determined by the play of energy on the surface of the globe, ordinarily receives more energy than is necessary for maintaining life; the excess energy (wealth) can be used for the growth of a system (e.g., an organism); if the system can no longer grow, or if the excess cannot be completely absorbed in it’s growth, it must necessarily be lost without profit; it must be spent, willingly or not, gloriously or catastrophically. - Georges Bataille

i hope this helps

I did both!

And the guy next to me in the fume hood successfully connected toluene to his nostrils for some reason

we all have our own goals in life

2 Likes

You read the same safety sheets I did, otherwise they wouldn’t let you in, so why did you take the thing OUT of the fume hood to pour it? Why? What was your goal.

1 Like

1 Like

Much to think about!