:crystal_ball: Perspectiva não tão boa

why’s ur lanagues set to that

why isnt yours?

I’m too lazy

1 Like

i’m too lazy to change it back
and i sorta like the look

1 Like

A funny role for future fam creators is to manually change the language of the persons account you target

1 Like

the moderators can see this
they should start taking notes

1 Like

don’t tell anyone but i have a hunch that the outertale creator really likes alphys

2 Likes

like. basically every negative character trait of hers is written out despite it being an otherwise largely faithful retelling of undertale in the pacifist/neutral routes

2 Likes

If you liked all jus so much you wouldn’t hide her faults

whoever submitted the song i gave 5 votes to in music league has really good author taste

a hunch, is it

well her canon faults are creating made up scenarios where mettaton’s the villain and she’s a good guy to make frisk like her and hiding the alive and sentient results of an experiment gone wrong. both of which are written out

1 Like

did anything change to make the character interesting in a differing way?

she did still create the flowey equivalent (who btw is called twinkly. it’s fucking impossible for me to take him seriously with that name) because you can’t really write that out. but other than that

what is outteryale

she’s also the geno final boss. who kills you badly. the geno route is kinda different in a lot of ways though

1 Like

undertale but it’s in outer space

wat

1 Like

and also a game released for it with like. 6 different endings. not counting the neutral variants