About the Rules & Moderation category

can we get may in a monastery because i think that needs to happen for real

1 Like

my favourite ice cream flavour is, believe it or not, a slight tie between neapolitan and strawberry. i like strawberry better on soft or “fresher” and a neapolitan on cheaper ones

i’m not the biggest fan of cats. they kinda scare me a bit

a concept that sort of reminds me of myself, but not too greatly, is (spoilers for magnus archive) the eye

1 Like

literally a fyf character, mickey mouse magnus archive spoiler

1 Like

one of my favorite pieces of fyf trivia is that the eye can get spiralled. and while the storyteller isn’t allowed to give an incorrect answer to a spiralled eye, they are allowed to give unhelpful answers

1 Like

“how do i get the buried to trust me”
“just act good idiot”

1 Like

If people get over my lazy eye and my prijnicarion problems and me being a cat I’ll be the pergevt poltiican

1 Like

i do want to run fyf again but nowhere near this soon, perhaps for a slightly different playerlist, and when other changes are made

Maybe next time you will put Arcvhist in

i have a growing fondness for randomizing my demons nowadays
you’ll have to beg the wheel for something funny to happen

I was like wow I don’t even remember what happened in FYF did I lose so badly as Good that I erased the memory

1 Like

But nope I was just evil and don’t remember the script because I wasn’t trying to solve at all

I don’t remember if hood won or lost

evil won

My ability was nothing hamburger

2 Likes

May did you get to do anything

okay look it couldve worked if anybody, anybody at all, used their abilities

1 Like

tbf i think sasha james used to be worse, only proccing if people interacted with them

No

which meant they could basically never make use of any killing abilities outside of edge cases. among other things

WINNER (Townsfolk): Once per night, you may choose to win the game for your alignment

(Alive in f3, unused)

1 Like