BADNESS 10000!!!

2 Likes

i love to ignore underfull latex warnings

2 Likes

I get BADNESS 10000 all the time becaue I’m bad at latex and it’s so funny

1 Like

i make an art of ignoring badness 10000

3 Likes

Last night I had a dream I was in Minecraft world and I was Tealeaf from Dream of the Red Chamber and I was at school with Baoyu who was in trouble because he broke the rules of the cult our family was apparently in. And I was trying to get him out of trouble by saying he didn’t actually break the cult rules, I was talking to his defence attorney, and there was a whole diagram with lines between concepts that represented. Something. And it didn’t look like the other diagram so that meant Baoyu was innocent. And I think Zug was there? In the Minecraft? Because it was Minecraft… that’s where Zug is

2 Likes

number of ace attorney dreams had by may: 2

1 Like

And then in the dream-scene after that I was in my living room watching a girl I knew in elementary school play Minecraft on the Switch. I assume a recontextualisation of the previous minecraft

And I was worried my lavender perfume smelled too strong and she’d get annoyed by it

It wasn’t a defence attorney in an ace attorney way really. It was the part ace attorney never shows where you’re just sitting around boring in an office preparing a case

1 Like

okay but phoenix wright doesnt prepare for a case soo