Hence why Ace Attorney doesn’t show it

1 Like

I missed a midterm I slept through it

I forgot to put an alarm and slept until 2PM

I also didn’t know it was happening before it happened

phd candidate

1 Like

Shhhh

I’m actually panicking about that because I still need to ask my advisor for a letter of recommendation by the 10th but I slept in and missed his email about a meeting

2 Likes

And I have to leave Thursday for a funeral so basically there’s no time

University of crying and dying

meow

I wanted to talk tot his guy I know in my class as we were leaving like I was gonna go up to him but I had to put my laptop away ajd he escaped in the time

1 Like

I hate when males do that

NYAAAAAAAAAAAA TRUE

1 Like

I am frequently there

1 Like

Pressing down the mouse wheel on my mouse makes a sound which is has the same cadence as a sneeze, like the same two-syllable kind of thing (other sound with this quality, for reference: super mario 64 Yahoo), and it keeps making me want to sneeze

1 Like

i hate dr. food

combinatorics problem 2 informed chat

1 Like

I had a dream I was at home with some friends from college and video calling online friends (from Blaseball) and listening to music. Had to mess around with the bluetooth speaker to get it working. I’m surprised my brain was able to keep that distinction.

1 Like

Atlas showed up there after everybody else left but I didn’t see her face because I don’t know what it looks like… she was voice only, I only saw the faces of people whose face I know

That being said, there was still no distinction between reading and speaking - the words were just transmitted into my mind, I didn’t “hear a voice”. But I was still distinctly on voice chat

1 Like