About the Rules & Moderation category

why is mind virus flushed

2 Likes

:flushed:

1 Like

nyaaaaa wait you were taking Calc 3 AND linear algebra in one course in your freshman year???

or wait. was it that you took Diff eq your freshman year (this sounds harder thtbhtbhtb) and then Calc 3 later

i think mayā€™s university is just stupid

1 Like

I took both my freshman year

1 Like

It was like basic basics, since we only had half a semester to cover it. I took diffeq first semester and the calc3+linalg class second semester

1 Like

nyaaaaa ththtbthbthtb when I took Calc 3 we. didnā€™t get to stokes/divergence theorems, and barely got to greeneā€™s theorem either (this is despite having a full semester)

oh we covered all of these on literally the last day, after the final test. (but before the nonmandatory final exam which i didnā€™t take because i had an a)

1 Like

for us greeneā€™s theorem was on the last class (besides the final)
so it was made as an extra credit problem on the final

I didnā€™t memorise greeneā€™s theorem on the first exam nyanyanyananya (no crib sheets so it was memorise only)

1 Like

honestly i had a really bad first semester freshman habit of just cramming learning everything before quizzes and tests for calc 3. because none of the hw was required. so i didnā€™t learn anything

1 Like

Fifrst exam was allt he calc 3, second exam was all the linalg, final was both

1 Like

Iā€™ve been allowed to bring note sheets on most (all?) my in-person math exams
usually I donā€™t use them too much though so I tend to have very few things on it

Calc 3 was the only class I had without note sheets. Dunno why. They hate us

1 Like

My first diffeq exam I didnā€™t make a note sheet cause I was sick so I just brought in a paper with FUCK IT WE BALL scribbled and I got like a 110

1 Like

wtf why does zug go to nice university where you get notes sheets

2 Likes

i got notes sheets for like. my intro level physics class. but never for math

1 Like

Iā€™m so goddamn mad about missing that fucking midterm

1 Like

ODEsā€¦ it wouldā€™ve been FUN I wouldā€™ve had FUN at least

1 Like