About the Rules & Moderation category

Theyre just normal cat videos but the act of posting them is emotional

Doing not very good at this

I thought on why I like animals cause you asked so long ago and I think it’s mostly that I like being able to contribute positively to the life of another besides myself and I don’t really care if it’s a person or an animal.

And people are proud and complicated and refuse your help and you never really know if you’re actually having a positive impact on them or not. Except like children, which I am obviously not capable of raising at the moment. And they expect you to act a certain way in exchange for getting to be important in their life. And so often I am not capable of doing what is wanted. None of that with a pet.

It’s not so much “something that loves you unconditionally”. It’s conditional, a pet would be very angry with me if I stopped feeding it. It’s just that I get to make something else have an unambiguously better life. I get to elevate something

And animals themselves become representative of that. Just a thing out there that is living its life. And obviously my own position w/r/t expectations and relationships makes that of a cat enviable.

Meow meow meow

In in my abanormed evil world (9am dining hall)

Neveraimd theres people here I just wasnt deeing them. They were in my line of sight but I forgot to look at them

Ow. Wow. That tomato is. Bad. I dont know what it tastes like

I’m LITERALLY gonna go to acalc nobody has ever been more goes into acalc than me I just walked into a picnic tanle

Unfortunate sald incident spotted on ground!!! Olives!!! And all!!! No dalad for stranger!!!

no dalad for stranger

fast food people can be the nicest ever but oh so terrible at their jobs

it makes perfsct sense but its still a bit annoying

No dalad for stranger

how was the picnic tanle

Below eye level

just spent like two hours doing physical activity for the first time in several years and now my tailbone pain feels so much lesser compared to my everything else pain

3 Likes

i said that and then i tried standing up to test. it still hurts. i can’t win

1 Like

Haha I’m not the only one who’s fucked up

My mom came over and opened the drawer where I hid the cat ears

1 Like