About the Rules & Moderation category

you need help

3 Likes

You didnā€™t like a single Iā€™m gay post here, nor did you make any obvious jokes, before being summoned here.

2 Likes

To be fair ā€œfloweyā€ is also hard to take seriously weā€™re just used to it

you need to think about robots more
Maybot is sad and needs attention

2 Likes

So many missed jokes. un- may like. Being a moderator has corrupted you and changed your personality. Itā€™s almost like you didnā€™t read a single post here before being pinged

1 Like

To answer your questions re: visibility, this has been technically visible to me as long as Iā€™ve had mod powers, I think, but all the categories have it so Iā€™ve just mentally blanked it out

1 Like

that was obvious via zug yes

2 Likes

I just ignore it!

Atlas do you have any words of wisdom for may?

1 Like

We need to save may from herself

beside that one?

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

Oh and I never ever click on the ā€œrules and moderationā€ category because I hate the guidelines

1 Like

did you not realize one of them had a rapidly rising post count

4 Likes

btw you can find them all as a normal user by looking through the main pageā€™s source, and ctrl+f searching for ā€œaboutā€

1 Like

thatā€™s how I got them

ā€œI have been informed by Litten and Co.ā„¢ that you (May) arenā€™t fufilling your destiny by refusing to make bad jokes or pay extra special attention to the creature who dwells in your basement. I request that you rectify these mistakes, effective immediately.ā€

2 Likes

Not once did you ever pet me.

3 Likes

Skill issue.

How often do you think I 1. click on the Rules & Moderation category, a subcategory of the Announcements category 2. look at the postcount of the stupid pinned threads Chloe hides

2 Likes