About the Rules & Moderation category

that’s messed up

1 Like

You all asked me to do it!!!

i’m still thinking about outertale. and how fucking hard the geno final boss is. and how fucked up it is that there are so many different endings (not even counting all the variants of the standard neutral ending) but the one with the worst ending for frisk is a true pacifist variant

I think every forum user should be held to the standard of WWMD? What Would May Do. Before doing an action, ask yourself if may would do it, and if she wouldn’t, consider not doing it. I think if we follow this metric we will see that changing the titles to things that would be funny to may js perfectly acceptable

1 Like

whats the worst ending

for frisk? for everyone else? my personal opinion?

vague question

i mean what happens

you’re left alone to die on the space station setting that’s solely being kept livable by a core that’s bound to go offline soon without any other maintenance

1 Like

Fixed

1 Like

you reconfigure the core to use as little energy as possible but it merely delays the inevitable. and you eventually start suffocating

what happened to everyone else

to be fair this is the bully ending. wherein you activate true pacifist solely by making your method of “sparing” enemies attacking them until they’re sparable. still a fucked up thing to do to monsterkind’s savior even if their methods are… unorthodox and highly unethical

they leave you to die

1 Like

nah

2 Likes

Can’t get away with bullshit with that standard

1 Like

why is that the pafacist route what happened to anyone else

You just want a moral system that makes meowing always the best action

1 Like

That kinda sounds like how flowery ended up

1 Like

meow!