About the Rules & Moderation category

I wrote an essay in college about how Arete framework of moral was the most ethical and I proceeded to argue about how insane it is to actually follow

1 Like

well. there are conventional true pacifist routes wherein you achieve a good ending by not beating everyone up. and they actually take you with them when you leave. you have to be a pacifist in the most pedantic assholey way possible to get this ending

1 Like

What’s Arete moral framework

Cause I truly think their framework is the best it’s just I’m not a moral person

Ultiriaism iirc

I got my cat plushie down from the shelf

Litten you’re one of the best spellers I know

1 Like

Thank you I’ve been trying to improve recently glad to know my efforts are being recognized

1 Like

it’s still a worse ending for frisk than literally any of the nonpacifist endings though

there are other endings where they die but those are at least quick

being a mean good person is of course worse than being a mean evil person

We are almost there! Over 29500 posts to go guys!

2 Likes

oi
be optimistic
over 29400

2 Likes

Being a mean good person means people dislike you AND you’re disadvantaged by sacrifices you make for others. A mean evil person at least gets ahead with ruthlessness and cruelty

1 Like

Over 29364

1 Like

Carlo Maria Cipolla strikes again!

1 Like

it’s just so funny that you can beat everyone you can fight half to death and still get true pacifist. arguably it’s funnier in base undertale where you go unpunished for it but it’s also funny that they just leave you to die despite you having helped to free them all

3 Likes

I’m probably an ineffectual person let’s be real

1 Like

why does the geno final boss have to use a soul mechanic i hate i’m not even motivated to beat it

it doesn’t help that the ending just kills you anyway. so what’s the point