About the Rules & Moderation category

Sorry Discord Nyaheat

There was a YouTube video called discord kitten and i felt called out that YouTube recommended me that video I think I linked it in cookie thread

1 Like

Discord nyaheat is worse just call me a discord kitten

1 Like

I never watched ir. What happened in it

i think itā€™s less intuitively obvious what youā€™re supposed to do. which is a problem when every wasted turn is so bad. which would be true of any final boss fight really but the turns in this one are like 3-5 turns of a normal fight

okay, so the lore is that breadboy father is an immortal crusader, who hates anime because itā€™s trying to brainwash the youth. He was happy his also immortal son (who dies frequently and is revived frwwuirnly (usually by father killing him) ) was trying to get a pet cat but was shaken by how quickly his son agreed to his suggestion, as if he was plotting something. He got a discord kitten basically a user who had a cat pfp and was just talking with him and he didnā€™t call her a discord kitten until his father came in and he had to defend the conversation asā€¦talking to his discord kitten. Father seemed sasitifed by this but then his uncle, his also immortal one, who hates catgirls but love cats (thinks catgirls and the like are freaks of nature trying to twist the pure nature of cats (assumed)) went and killed the discord kitten irl

1 Like

there are a few zenith attacks that are kinda like this but i donā€™t think that really compares to basically every attack of this fight being like this

Also they meowed when they were showing off his discord kitten to father (girl seemed confused and just meowed)

1 Like

anyway anyone who associated with son usually dies a painful death because shockingly no one besides them is Immortal as their powers are from god

1 Like
Slightly nsfw image in the video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IWnD1YBPhNU&pp=ygUaRmF0aGVyIGdpcmxmcmllbmQgYnJlYWQgb3k%3D

I think itā€™s like 45 seconds but summarized the dynmanics quite quickly

SLIGHTLY NSFW IMAGE WARNI G

I forgot

I think I accurately explained breadboys, very interesting show you could probably go in a very deep lore dive about the dynamic between them

1 Like

hereā€™s the fight

why are they level 15 compared to your 14

i think itā€™s luck of the enemy draw

1 Like

i got TWO different jerries in snowdin

1 Like

well. the game equivalent of snowdin. itā€™s called something else. i donā€™t remember what. jerryā€™s still there though

fucker only gives 1 exp. and you lose your spare button after killing toriel so itā€™s not like you can reroll

1 Like

also iā€™m not sure whatā€™s up with the encounter numbers in areas but the playthroughs iā€™ve seen got more encounters than i did. my number was only 4 in the hotland equivalent (though i did think it was kinda neat that the numbers kept going down and it symbolized the enemies were actually running away from us. mostly)

1 Like