About the Rules & Moderation category

they also always have pizza but it sucks. they also do catering but the catering is just their pizza but the catering pizza is significantly higher quality than the dining hall pizza. but it’s still not that good

Dining hall pizza is genuinely repulsive it’s the worst

1 Like

I tried to eat it once it’s so awful

…how

I don’t broadly like pizza unless it’s very good

1 Like

they still have it in the fucking. sandwich line. where you can make your own sandwich. which are usually good but for that reason the line is long and it takes a while to prepare. i’m not gonna ask them for a bowl full of pepperoni if i’m in that line i’m getting a sandwich

1 Like

We have the pasta line which is very long and is make your own pasta

okay so here’s the thing. i like pepperoni. i like pizza. i hate pepperoni pizza. i hate pizza toppings in general besides extra cheese. i think having toppings ruins the purity, the sanctity between the sauce and the cheese and crust. that’s where the beauty of pizza lies

our university offers us free* tea if we go into the dining hall

we have to pay for the dining hall but

1 Like

chai tea latte was really good

1 Like

I hate pizza with no toppings because it’s all the same texture

i’ll have your cheese pizza you’ll have my toppings pizza. deal.

1 Like

:handshake:

I don’t like many toppings thouhg. I don’t like pepperoni it doesn’t ataste good. I usually have meatball

pineapple on pizza is fine and everybody else are babies

I don’t like pineapple

neither do i

1 Like

i remember the time at a quizbowl tournament i was staffing where the tournament director was about to buy 3 pizzas for lunch. and one of the staffers was like maybe you should buy more. and they heard this as 4. so there were 4 pizzas for the like. 25, minimum staffers who were told that they were getting free lunch

1 Like

I’m a weird kind of food autistic. I don’t like foods which are all the same texture, or all the same flavour. There has to be variety

1 Like

were they big pizzas