About the Rules & Moderation category

i think we know ash’s next fam role

1 Like

did ash create it

yes

if i had a nickel for every game ash created in which false flips were a mechanic. i would somehow have two

1 Like

I feel like ash should have known better

oh for sure!

1 Like

he definitely comes up with ideas that somehow never result in balanced games

1 Like

i don’t have the energy to look for the circlemaf doc to post it here but. that was a game that happened

Zelda idea seemed interesting but it runs into the typical open world mafia problem where open world leads to a less interesting and more dead game

Liek it’s a known thing at this point

when he ran it in quizbowlcord he advertised it as a mafia game

imagine how dead the playerbase was when they didn’t even know they were getting roped into a board game

1 Like

Was it not mafia then

fol got the refined version. i think if you let him learn from his mistakes and refine things a little he can make something good. but mafia games don’t really lend themselves to that

it was basically mechanically similar to how it was on fol, but with 12 players instead of 10. and still only two wolves. and one of the wolves getting vigged instantly because he forgot to give the vig the same no-kill radius from the starting point that he gave the mafia

1 Like

2 v 10 is yuck

I always think 2 mafia is the worst mafia because you have less fun

You lose one member and now you have to win a f3 glgl?

game never even got close to that far the other wolf did not have the WIM to play a board game

1 Like

Me when I sign up to a mafia game but then I roll town and am presented with an alt win con where I could escape the zombie apolxpyse and I decide to go fuck socials, mafia I’m not a threat, I’m going to try to burn down buildings and escape and be a chaos gremlin