its way better to make orange suffer in the way he condones

1 Like

HAHAH

hazard unlocked it

dst yaoi popped up on my reddit timeline

over/under on when this thread hits 30,000. my guess is march 2025

later, provided the userbase remains the same

I could invite @Maybot

What would be a funny set of things to have Maybot post daily in this thread. I’m trying to think

may help anonymous combinatorics

1 Like

so may how was your therapy by understanding your suffering

1 Like

I think may understands their suffering is a direct result of lobcorp and ruina

1 Like

exposure therapy

1 Like

I wish I suffered more

1 Like

undertale yellow geno brings great suffering for very little benefit

1 Like

The only reception I ever felt like I was throwing myself up against repeatedly was Queen of Hatred and it was my favourite by far, everything else took like two or three tries max. I like when the game is really difficult because it forces you to play super precisely and do math instead of ignoring half the mechanics, but a lot of the receptions felt really difficult to lose even when I made mistakes initially. I like having to try again. There were definitely instances where I failed, but that was usually just because I was playing really lazy and thoughtlessly, like a lot of the trouble I had was when I was replaying receptions I’d already beaten to get books and so was confident I could beat them and kept trying to take shortcuts. I was expecting more!

That’s what I’m planning to do next but I also want to be careful about spending wrists (limited resource) when I have long labs

the only other suffering games i know are platforms and weirder turn based games

1 Like

yeah uty geno is not friendly on the wrists

i turned on autofire to beat it and i have no regrets

not even on the hard fights but the fact that you have to grind for encounters in every room

1 Like