About the Rules & Moderation category

Let’s play Review That Loop Setup. Mostly-open setup! Text in parentheses is not public information!

Town: 12

1. Supporter (gives a player an extra vote)
  2. Detective (cannot act on consecutive nights)
  3. Unknown PR (Mayor, can reveal themselves as town publicly, gets a triplevote when they do)
  4. Unknown PR (Roleblocker)
  5. Unknown PR (Doctor, can self-target)
  6. Unknown PR (Veteran, 2-shot, alert kills one visitor)
  7. Unknown PR (Inventor, 1x cop 2x RB 2x doc 2x track)
  8. VT x5

Mafia: 5

1. Godfather
  2. Silencer (the targeted player can only speak in gifs)
  3. Unknown PR (Ninja)
  4. Unknown PR (Roleblocker)
  5. Unknown PR (Janitor, 1-shot)

Maybe if you’re May

okay, so it survives the first attempt on its life. surely that’s not too bad, right?

oh. role design is my passion. but surely after the second time kendrick dies, right?

[insert the hidden mechanic that gives kendrick a THIRD life that specchat begged the host to cut midgame].

1. who won

2. i think quizbowlcord might need, infact, reviewers.

1 Like

this game was uh. 10v3v4 (1 lost)v1. so town already starts pretty close to losing majority. but also town had a lot of cop power that nigh exclusively caught kendrick’s team, and between that and kendrick’s survivability the drake team won with one (1) miskill

1 Like

who was the… fourth party

1 Like

serial killer. but if they don’t also target you your kill fails and is on cooldown for one night. but you just have to outlast three roles

1 Like

protip if you act condescending about this to quizbowlcorders they will kill you

something something difference in culture

why’s that

also in a drake vs kendrick theme who could be the third party

the serial killer was yuno miles (no host bias whatsoever, as made clear by the ability name [my music sucks] and the neighborhood #i-cant-rap)

2 Likes

anyway there was another quizbowlcord game this summer where town lost with two (2) miskills and there was a mafia role that fakeflipped a townie as mafia that got everyone pissed off

keep in mind with your miskill math that unless i’m playing (and i didn’t play either of these games) they just will not execute on day 1 ever. for whatever reason

1 Like

well benguined i believe you’ve convinced me not to switch homesites

i appreciate the effort into doing so

1 Like

Hey we executed D1 in Ash’s game

Every time I reference Ash’s game I want you to imagine me muttering “yahtzee bullshit” under my breath

Meow

Meowwww

you probably served the role i usually do in pushing for someone to be executed on d1 and not being willing to compromise

1 Like