About the Rules & Moderation category

thats entirely fomo

anyway another chronic issue with quizbowlcord is that people are just inactive. and if you think that’s also true of fol you ain’t seen NOTHING yet

So many people zero-posted D1. The entire game basically.

day 1 of the last quizbowlcord game alone had THREE different people respond to the global ping to vote with a naked vote and fuck all else

1 Like

another player just didn’t respond at all

and the ping was only those 4 people who hadn’t already voted

imagine every “day 1 is pointless” argument but in perpetuity and i still have to tell people not to start games with n1 sometimes

starting games with n1 is fine. you just need a few non-killing roles to interact with it.

you can make the especially powerful info ones only act that night. and maybe give the evil team something else to do as well. it’d be a bit unfair if town just got free unrivaled strong info, for example, so many introduce something that could theoretically mess it up.

oh no i mean games that start with n1, complete with kills. there have been many in quizbowlcord’s history but now that nighttalk is no longer the standard (a great cultural victory) it’s a terrible mesh. but some have still tried!

1 Like

i mean yeah i figured but there’s ways to balance it!

if you’re scared mafia has too much power you could just make it a flagbearer game

do you think i have control over the game balance

i didn’t show up to the drake vs kendrick beef game server until town was on phase 2 of the kendrick boss fight. fuck was i gonna do

1 Like

Atlas is trying to make you reinvent BotC don’t fall for it

obviously you do if people are listening to you

but just one flagbearer is a bit harsh. give it the ability to jump flagbearers to another evil member. lets call the main one the demon and the others minions

“Making mafia players reinvent BotC” is extremely funny all the time. It’s a fun game to see how far you can get before they notice

as a homage to a similar role, of course

i can’t even get them to play BotC we haven’t played a nonteensie in like. at least 6 months

2 Likes

we all love rolemadness here but that could be a little confusing. lets make the setup open.

we can call it “trouble brewing”

Here’s how Clocktower can still win