About the Rules & Moderation category

That’s not scripted that’s just funny

I’m trying to design a Loop game RN

the resurrection stone part was basically scripted but in real time. that game was complicated

1 Like

I feel like I should just hand off some of these unfinished roles to quizbowl they could be run as is there

honestly yeah

I don’t want to say anything in case I endup using them but.

all things considered i think the last game was balanced-ish? somewhat townsided because the host is just. a chronic townsider in basically all cases as a host. but there were some very swingy mechanics and they all swung against town basically as hard as possible

1 Like

and then town’s inactivity did the rest

1 Like

Our last game had a ninja with no* visit mechanic roles

*The inventor could give out tracks

our last game had a mafia ninja for their specific action, but not if they carried out the factional. their recommended fakeclaim involves visiting, but they ended up claiming something different that did not. naturally, they got tracked to nowhere on n2, and switching up their fakeclaim bailed them out

1 Like

I love making up fakeclaims it’s like game design except the only one who deals with the consequences is me

i hate coming up with quizbowlcord fakeclaims because it’s just like “oh the plungus investigator just caught you out, should’ve claimed this asinine role instead”

1 Like

also every now and then the host will tell you there are vts in the game and just be lying. and then you’ll look stupid when you’re the only vt claim

1 Like

Incredible

I’ve seen the same host do this twice

1 Like

We don’t have so many stories I just tell the same ones over and over. Ultimate Showdown sure was a game huh

I submitted a KRC to the Loop queue which will go great I’m sure

dios mio

1 Like

every game is truly a story

1 Like