About the Rules & Moderation category

one of the roles in the last game was a role that could either guess 3 players as maj town or as maj mafia, and died if they were wrong. blatantly breadcrumbed which players they were going to guess as maj town, to the point that you really couldn’t miss it if you had their flip. then one of the townies in their 2/3 townie list shot them

1 Like

may. for your sake and the fact it would be really funny you should make zero edits at all

1 Like

I was gonna say I got a couple reliable people to help but one of them is Poy and while I love them they are not known for their ability to be, reliably present. So I might end up in your situation. It’s ok I believe in myself

that sounds like kinda a cool idea

too strong but cool

you’re so doomed

1 Like

super strong! fortunate for mafia that it unfolded the way it did

1 Like

Palsonny is very smart and reliable we’re gonna face the horror together it’s gonna be fine we’ll be fine

(recruit more people to help. seriously. we had 16 roles and in theory we had 4 hosts)

1 Like

Poy only joined the team because they thought it was CRK (cookie run kingdom) rather than KRC. They misread.

between me and you all i’ve wanted to host eimm but i have no idea how to balance it and i’m kinda against taking ideas from the well approved ideas list

1 Like

EiMMers have very entrenched ideas of various roles and their relative power it’s fascinating

1 Like

all i will say is that when they claimed a shot on a player whose death by natural causes would give them a 2/3 chance of being mafia it’s very easy to say that their execution is mechanically optimal

congrats to atlas

congrats to may

1 Like

you’re gonna have to throw away the cookie

excess testosterone in food could be bad for you

may’s estrogen and testosterone cookies balance each other out

1 Like

not how it works!!

They cancel out like matter and antimatter

I’m a biologist

antimatter and matter does infact not “cancel out” either

they annihilate each-other. much cooler word. not much else to the explanation really

1 Like

I’m going to annihilate You for that one

1 Like