About the Rules & Moderation category

I sent Sabi this picture to soft May but they weren’t aware enough of the May traits to understand mahjong tiles were lockMay

1 Like

may may have defended 3 wolves that got killed in ita’s d2 but by doing so he got me a vig by making fun of him which killed a wolf
so who’s the real scum shielder

1 Like

THIS IS TRUE, ME BEING MADE FUN OF KILLED A WOLF

1 Like

may also defended like 3 wolves who got killed in itas d3

1 Like

Didn’t stop them from being killed in ITAs so what’s the harm

it was funny to watch may be my only defender when i had already committed to openwolfing

2 Likes

Why would he openwolf? He has no incentive to openwolf, so why would he do that? It makes no sense. Clearly he’s town

see you joke but i’m pretty sure you shielded bionic with this exact logic

Cause it’s fuckin Bionic you know how many BotC games I lose like that

I also shot you just as fast when you took those shots so at least I wasn’t that stubborn about it

mashes arent being trapped in a room for 2 weeks at a time with people who damsel guess as good

1 Like

just kill them if they mess up

i specifically made sure to speedrun my shots because i didn’t know i could put all of them in one post. i knew i had one shot worth of leeway because of the shields but i didn’t want to risk going too slow and getting doubletapped before i was done

I didn’t stop them from being killed I just expressed hesitance

my hands are E for Everyone’s getting killed

1 Like

Once when I was like 13 somebody referenced an ‘e-rated’ fanfiction and I was like oh e for everyone… and that’s not what it means in fanfiction…

You reminded me of htat

1 Like

suffer

1 Like

would like to emphasize i was a wolf role with a theoretically infinite ceiling of ita shots/day and extra votes. fucked up. why would i ever pick the other two options

2 Likes

I don’t know why I siad this