About the Rules & Moderation category

sometimes i think of roles with one mechanically correct option to do but everything else is just for people to question why you didnt choose that one when it would serve this specific moment in time better

white phosphorus…

Remember rock paper scissors with Achro

nope!

That was a good bit I had fun

Also known as scissors scissors scissors

1 Like

yeah except i had to commit to my option on n0 and also no situations came up where the other two options would’ve been better

1 Like

oh right

also youre a wolf so you arent claiming your real role

Achro presubmitted indefinite Boomers and I just

1 Like

one of them was an anonymous neighborhood (very unique!) where whoever was in there had to choose a negative effect for themselves. but one of them only affected their nonkilling actions and another one only affected their killing actions. so it’s just like. this is never going to actually do anything vigs are gonna pick the nonkilling one and everyone else is gonna pick the killing one. you know?

1 Like

i also had to (compulsive! literally had to!) pick a guild before eod1. naturally i just picked boomers because they were winning and they never failed me once

1 Like

its only compulsive if the hosts remember!

1 Like

trust me they remembered. i got both a fol dm and a ping in mafchat about it! both significantly before the action deadline!

1 Like

I’m still proud of my score in host trivia

is that the rigged one

And my score in player trivia also (even if Ash GOT me by changing his typing style)

The one where one of the hosts is my girlfriend? Yes

1 Like

no both of them were rigged right

I only got ONE question off that I’ll have you know

1 Like