About the Rules & Moderation category

I am not smart enough to grasp or care about this. I have never feared death because I’m not smart enough to grasp it

…there’s plausability that you will not exist ever again and those know will be upset for years from it

You can keep trying but you’re not gonna make me understand it I genuinely cannot wrap my head around the concept of being dead. Or caring about it

It’s like trying to imagine seeing nothing. Not black, just nothing. It doesn’t work. I can’t imagine death. I can’t care about death, I won’t exist anymore. I won’t be there to feel regret

Other people around me have always been capable of this my brain just doesn’t work

what if you suffer before you go

Well you know how I feel about that

1 Like

touche

1 Like

I think I’m also just not generally very good at feeling fear or dread from hypotheticals

i heard you like suffering?

2 Likes

I used to as a kid really bad. I hated them they’d stress me out. Maybe it’s less lacking the mental capability and more having shut it completely off

1 Like

inspiring serial killer: i have nobody dumb enough or willing to walk into my evil trap so i can torture them for seven days

1 Like

whats y’alls opinion on harold holts

more accessible suffering, both easier and available for those who can’t open docx files

whats the bowling part of quizbowl for

when i’m in a most embarrassing attempt at impressing a mistress challenge and my opponent is harold holt

1 Like

it’s like the super bowl if instead of football it was incredibly niche facts about topics in academia

1 Like

wait thats the guy who drowned??

the australian prime minister
he disappeared one day and nobody cared

well we don’t know for sure what happened to him. he disappeared

1 Like