About the Rules & Moderation category

I was going to say “the thing about food is that you need to eat it multiple times a day, which is ridiculous, I should just be able to eat once and that’s that” and then I realised I was reinventing Someone’s philosophy

1 Like

arent we all just archivists? no imaginary title to differentiate ourselves needed

Changing the title of this thread to “May harm anonymous” to reflect its impact on my life (made me play Undertale Yellow)

so about your therapy today

1 Like

Meowwww

how has your school life been recently? made any friends?

1 Like

I spoke to somebody in class a couple days ago

About it

thats improvement!
is the thing that calls itself benguined still appearing?

I talked to people regularly last year cause there was a dorm lounge and I’d go there to work sometimes and I was in some of the same classes as the people there so they could use my exams as an answer key and such. This year there’s no lounge and I’m alone on my floor and it’s even less likely I share classes with anybody

1 Like

this CO had the explicit target statement that they’d be surprised if any tossup went unpowered in any of the rooms or if any of the bonuses went un30ed in any of the rooms. in packet 1 alone literally tossup 1, and 11 tossups total, went unpowered, and 9 bonuses had a 0% conversion rate on the hard part. it doesn’t get better

1 Like

It’s talking about some kind of carbon monoxide situation

1 Like

ignore the voices. you’re not inhaling anything bad, alright? the only thing that you mainly breathe in is oxygen

1 Like

You don’t know what I get up to in the chemistry lab

1 Like

have you paid your tithe to the ritual site this month?

1 Like

the team that’s writing/editing next CO shares a lot of people with another set that happens somewhat yearly at this point. that set is continuously just a bit higher difficulty than it should be, and every year they say that this time for sure it’s gonna be easier and it still overshoots. so i’ve never been more scared to find out what happens when they deliberately try to increase the median answerline difficulty

1 Like

I’ll get to it eventuallyyyyyy

1 Like

laziness won’t increase your devotion level

1 Like

There’s this bit in Red Chamber where Baoyu worships his dead maid as a flower spirit and it reminded me a lot of the little superstitions I’d get up to as a kid. He’s literally me

1 Like