About the Rules & Moderation category

would you say the lemon yogurt is more or less of a scam than the guac

1 Like

i almost posted this in cookie thread but i realized the guac never came up there

I don’t actually know how much it cost my mom bought it for me while I wasn’t feeling well

To be fair I also didn’t pay for the guac. I just have the misfortune of knowing how much it cost. I have no income #noincome #disability

1 Like

i’ve gotten so many reps on the uty geno final boss that watching people struggle on it is now foreign to me. i watch it and i’m just like “damn why are they not better at dodging.” despite me knowing on some level that it is in fact a hard fight, and that i was at one point this idiot. so that bodes well for me watching you

2 Likes

I’m good at dodging :)

when are you gonna do gennnooo i laughed so hard the last time

1 Like

empirically false

1 Like

I’m on the verge of inverting my mind so I’m gonna try to get some more work done before that happens. Undertale Yellow eventually hopefully

it was so nice of that one white haired girl to tell you not to play in lizards huh

i’m sure this event was entirely up to other people and you wouldve been completely lost by yourself

1 Like

you know i’m realizing that a week from today i’ll be heading into the hell week when all my tests are. but i suppose the die is cast

2 Likes

0 weeks from today i have lots of homework due sunday night that i should be doing but am not

2 Likes

think of the future you’ll have if you fail all those tests and dont hand in your work

do you prefer mcdonalds or kfc as your workplace for the next 60 years?

I think not being currently playing mafia is what is causing this to happen honestly

1 Like

we’ve hit the point whee i’m sleepy enough that doing any homework tonight is a lost cause (but not sleepy enough that i actually want to sleep)

virtuous is in signups!

I feel like that would be delaying the inevitable

Hmmm I’m feeling less mind inverted now. Maybe I was just too tired earlier to keep things together

Don’t ask why I’m less tired now that it’s 2AM