About the Rules & Moderation category

your mind got used to it messing it up

iā€™ve just accepted this as a state of may

1 Like

Nah it was pretty distinct. Itā€™s definitely not there anymore

Remind me next tuesday friday to get lunch before noon class instead of having to wait to Four Pm

i remember one semester MWF i speedran lunch before my 11:30 instead of waiting until 12:30, because the 12:30 line was terrible. it still is.

1 Like

isnt that brunch

would you prefer brunch or brinner

Last spring I had I think what shouldā€™ve been a nongap I couldnā€™t possibly get lunch during but the earlier class always ended quick enough that I could speedrun

luinner

Itā€™s also dinner

i for one would like may to have somewhat healthy eating habits that do not involve waiting until 4 pm

Going ā€œSomeone modeā€ unfortunately

i think going ā€œSomeone modeā€ is dangerous independently of context

2 Likes

vizier

the only context in which i see this potentially being a good thing is surviving for significantly longer than your expiration date as mafia

1 Like

Lunch break :hearteyes:

To be clear this is the one I successfully ate lunch during every time

my tuesday CS class + lab which ran from 11 - 1:30, the exact hours during which dining halls were open

2 Likes

or at least that my buildingā€™s dining hall was open. i refused to eat at the other building on principle, despite it being closer to the class and arguably more convenient. life finds a way

I got warned in Discord today that the professor who went off on the under the influence of drugs tangent (I significantly condensed his phrasing because I didnā€™t recall all the qualifiers) doesnā€™t teach. Youā€™re telling me this now

1 Like