About the Rules & Moderation category

one of my professors used the words “best it’s ever going to get” verbatim in a proof. because they said it was their favorite proof of the semester and i was just like “wow that’s the best it’s going to get, it’s all downhill from here” and they thought it was funny that it applied to part of the proof. just in case you thought only your professors were weird

1 Like

one of my friends apparently had to write a poem about soil. environmental science major btw

1 Like

As I mentioned in the cookie thread these anecdotes are a dime a dozen

and that’s why my anecdote also didn’t make the cookie thread! it also wasn’t particularly interesting!

1 Like

acf nats is going to be on easter weekend this year, which i’m sure will have no negative effect on travel costs or player availability or ease of finding a host site

1 Like

the canadians are pointing out that avoiding easter weekend was the justification used two years ago for hosting acf nats on the canadian exam weekend

i got 5 likes on your dime

1 Like

Aren’t I generous

1 Like

not particularly no

1 Like

Let’s all go out for dinner, my treat (I’ll pay with likes)

1 Like

host site as of yet determined, but i’m hoping for the suggestion from a wise soul to host acf nats at a national park (extremely unfeasible for several reasons)

Hey I was very generous when I could just give away Flight Rising stuff to my friends and random people all the time. You lose this with forum mafia because the only virtual item I can offer you is my gamethrowing

There are in fact several drawbacks

say what you will about the idea they know how to use bold text

1 Like

human, i remember you’re birds and squirrels

1 Like

somehow this thread has 30 replies

2 Likes

somehow the most unhinged suggestion for an acf nats hosting site was none of these, but “instead of cancelling 2020 ACF Nats we should just move it to a state without COVID restrictions,” which was suggested wholly unironically

Would I come across substantially different if I were still an all lowercase person