Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

ARR ARR ARR ARR

ARR ARR

This is a fun minigame

Can you list colours vertically for us to correlate with the playerlist?

ARR ARR ARR

ARRR ARR ARR

ARR ARR

ARR

ARRRR ARR ARR ARR

ARRR ARRR ARRR

:x:

:seal::brain: :x: :gear:

:seal: :zzz:

:seal::slightly_frowning_face:

:speaking_head::question::cat::cat:

:wave:

:seal: :eyes: :man_shrugging:

:seal::x: :memo:

:zzz::zzz::zzz:

:seal:🩷 :video_game:

🩷

This sounds so petulant in my head and I love it.

Hello everyone. Achromatic here with some announcements.

Garfooled won the Praise Prize event. He complimented my use of a great two faced character. His reward he could have simply not used the gun I gave him. But he couldn’t resist the urge. So he shot May IN THE FACE. May has been killed.

Moving on, @Mr.L has wished for his awesome, fun first game experience to be repeated here. So here is a cross word search with the mafia team on it somewhere. I will advise that I do not follow the rules of reality or time very well as a Multi-dimensional God, so I may have done it in a way your mortal minds cannot comprehend. I promise though if you think really hard it’s possible.

Next, here are the scores from the last mole quiz. Look out for the new mole questions tomorrow. Your co-host has been busy writing and so has not had a moment to think of fair questions for you all.

Tutuu - 6
Garfooled - 6
Kazame - 6
Zorvo - 6
May - 5
TodaysStory - 5
HAZARD - 4
Pigeon - 3
Magnus - 3
Beancat - 3
Porscha - 0
Eliza - 0

Porscha and Eliza declined to participate, were not the mole, and are eliminated. Tutuu being the first person to submit a top score will receive a bonus prize to aid them in finding the identity of the Mole.

Additionally, as God of Ceremonies, I would like you all to feast your eyes upon the three nominees you are voting to murder.

First, you have Animal.

Second, you have ElizaThePsycho

Finally, there is May

Have a good rest of your night!

I feel like I am forgetting something really important.

Eh, I’m sure it’s fine.

Gar?

wiat what

0.o

Ah, silly me. May has been killed in the MOLE event. Silly, forgetful Achromatic. Sorry for any confusion. A mental typo if you will. May was also not the mole.

2 Likes

@May.
Bye you can’t scumread me anymore.

AHHHH

That’s what you think, bitch

Okay I didn’t mean that. Sorry for calling you a bitch Magnus

I didn’t murder May
Not for real
I would NEVER

1 Like

I’m so killed

1 Like