:seal::x::video_game::skull:

question. how many people are in your zoo

:seal::cat:+ :cat:

2 cats and a seal?

But executing in this game is, like, objectively pro-town

:seal::memo:> :cat::cat::memo:

cough cough

:skull::clown_face: :x::green_square:

SIBLINGS OF YOUNG AND OLD COME AND LISTEN. LEND A EAR. I SHALL READ TO YOU THE WORDS OF THE OLD ONES, THE RELGION OF GENERIC. NOW PLEASE HOLD HANDS AND BE SILENT IN PRAYER WHILE I PREECH TO YOU THE GOOD WORD.
ON THE DAY OF THE 30TH MOON A DISCIPLE CAME TO GENERIC MESSIAH AND LAYED AT HIS FEET. HE LOOKED UP AND WITH A WHIMPER SAID “MY SANITY MY LORD MY SANITY IS GONE. I DONT BELIEVE ANY MORE” THE MESSIAH BENT DOWN AND LAYED A HAND ON THE DISCIPLES HEAD AND SAID “YOUNG DISCIPLE… DON’T” AND WITH THAT THE DISICPLE WAS MAGICALLY HEALED!!
CAN I GET AN AMEN!
WITH THAT THE FIRST COMMANDMENT WAS BORN AND ADHEARED BY ALL “THOU MUST NOT SAY ANYTHING MEAN RUDE OR UNFAIR ABOUT THE GENERIC RELIGON AND MUST BELIEVE IT TO BE TRUE.”
IN THE NAME OF THE GENERIC PARENTEL FIGURE, THE GENERIC CHILD AND THE GENRIC SPIRIT
AMEN.
@Bob

2 Likes

Acceptable levels of risk

AMEN.

2 Likes

AMEN

1 Like

:man_shrugging::slightly_frowning_face:

:question::seal: = :wolf:

:seal::sweat::face_exhaling::face_exhaling::face_exhaling::video_game:

:wolf::seal::x::sweat::face_exhaling::face_exhaling::face_exhaling::video_game:

:pray::man_kneeling:

2 Likes

Thankyou siblings. I will happily guide you on the path of the light as your new priest.

And maybe you too will have your eyes opened to the wonders of the generic heaven and stray away from generic hell

1 Like

I don’t know what you’re saying. Wolf!animal doesn’t want to lose to Jester either? I knew that, that’s why I don’t really care about your argument that you thought Eliza was Jester, you coulda communicated that instead of trying to sabo the ladder and get nobody executed

1 Like