Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

Please tel me if you are missing a quiz.

1 Like

Nya

i forgot about eliza’s role

@May who do you think should die?

1 Like

I am less suspicious of Pigeon now that I know Animal was wolf. I think that Animal pushing Eliza as the Jester so hard was potentially partnered and Animal breaking the Lego makes more sense if two wolves could die from it. I wolfread Zorvo but he’s extremely dead now so that’s solved. Hold on

Conference Lenghts

Conference Lenghts

1 Like

i think the last 1 or 2 wolves should all be in

porscha beancat pigeon eliza may

sadly i think the jester is also in here

1 Like

Anyway I walked around in circles outside for too long and now my brain is currently only capable of thinking in very plain if → then statements which is not a state much conducive to, like, the nuance inherent in mafia, and I have a set in an hour so I gotta rest up. Probably should not be in thread so much. But feel free to talk to me if you need me to repeat how Animal flipped or do anything else funny

if may is mafia she is either with pigeon or potentially garfooled if gar is mafia at all

@Porscha @beancat who is mafia?

Does anyone else get this state. Like. If I try to think anything subjective or complex or nuance it feels like spaghetti or slime slipping through my fingers. The only thoughts that stick effectively are those I can compress into very simple very discrete blocks or bricks and stack next to each other

I can’t, like, weigh the pros and cons of a decision. I have to take that decision and go “IF I go outside right now, THEN I will be too tired for the set, therefore DO NOT go outside right now” and it has to be absolute. Otherwise I’ll repeatedly walk in and out of my door half-preparing to go outside. Even if I genuinely think it’s a bad idea in nuancedterms. They can’t be nuanced

The guy at the dining hall gave me too much spaghetti. He took my plate and put way too much spaghetti and way too many meatballs on it. My mental state is in some part a consequence of that.

interesting that wolves killed kabazame but didn’t kill may

i townread eliza but this is my first game with her

1 Like

I’m cute & cool & the least killable guy on the planet

1 Like

It was a free kill on Kabazame, to be fair.

My first game here, I got N2ed. My second game here, I got N1ed. In the twelve games I have played since, I have not been nightkilled once. I fell off

I do genuinely think my mafia play has. Greatly worsened since. You wouldn’t catch me DEAD posting the way I’ve been doing this game a year ago. I was obsessed with keeping my iso as neat as possible all my posts were paragraphs long. Can you imagine Morbtainado!May showing up to thread in the kind of state I was at hte start of this game. Unimaginable. He’d get silly with it sometimes but there’s no way he’d act like That

Maybe I should start trying to play well again. Not doing it in this game though I’m soooo tired you know how tired I am it’s first week of classes I’m dying of death. I slept for 14 hours last night

Part of me wants to say Magnus is never wolf with Animal but I don’t know what it is. I think it’s personal bias. I think it’s “if I was wolf with Magnus, I wouldn’t act like that”, but not everyone has my mind. Luckily