Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

i really dont think ladder is a good idea even if its revived. we have 3 natural chops until day 6. asking for 5 is probably too much, im afraid it will get fucked up

/nominate May @Bob

2 Likes

We can revisit this idea later on anyway
Let’s make sure to

1 Like

Btw that jester flip was intentional,
Not an error
I asked

1 Like

may is never the jester shes trying hard to survive. safe chop there. i am afraid of chopping eliza porscha beancat. jester is one of those 3 imo. no one else is

Wavelength event becaues I wanted to play Wavelength

1 Like

You are living in the pudding world. The jester is fucking dead

explain why was his alignment publicly flipped

Maybe one of the wishes was a false flip?
Clearly it wasn’t May or Animal
May asked for Wavelength
Animal asked for communication through emotes?

Because otherwise we’d be jester hunting this whole time, and hte jester is fucking dead

Idrc for the whole jester thing
It’s a coin flip because one of the scum is going to look like a jester

explain why did the hosts not give him the win, where in his rolecard in the open setup does it mention a min post requirement?

also the title of the game was being changed “25 posts until win” or something like that. to go along with pigeon’s post count

why would the hosts screw him over like that

IDFK it’s Litten and Achro. Explain why they included a false flip for no resaon that throws off our entire ability to Solve

im not a fan of this either way but i think them trolling is less egregious than them screwing over pigeon. i dont get what pigeon did wrong, unless he was privately told of a min post requirement and he just didnt claim his win for no reason

I was assuming he was told beforehand of his post requirement, yeah

Hey
The magic number used to be 30
And then turned into 25 maybe after pigeon posted 5?

in my world that you call pudding pigeon didn’t claim his win by just making 25 random shitposts

i am extremely dissapointed in the hosts for not giving pigeon the win
but I literally asked the hosts and he was real jester

1 Like

yeah it was going with his post count. 100 minus his post count

1 Like

hm