Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

Then there’s no reason for May to say “Wolf”, except that Story was outed so it might have been forced.

I feel like Story usually focuses on May when she’s evil more, although using this new format could’ve reset her to a “talk about the people I know best” state.

VOTE: May

1 Like

Actually, this means nothing because Story being evil is just an accepted fact.

Actually, I did this same thing.
So meh.

VOTE: May.
VOTE: ElizaThePsycho.

We can double-vote.

1 Like

isnt that only when there’s ladder?

1 Like

Tutuu.

1 Like

ah nearly finished todays sermon this was will be fun. you know sibling magnus your demon fight back really opened my eyes a bit… so i made this sermon just for you

I would prefer to heed the teachings of Thoth, the Egyptian god of wisdom and writing.

Oh dont worry. you will get your wish.

i made it specifically for you magnus my dear sibling

What’s the Mez word?

Oh thats politician but thats besides the point

Politician is my favourite Townsfolk.

it has never caused an arguement :D

1 Like

I believe I’ve done enough to satisfy the hosts’ games. Excepting the campaign but we’re waiting on Litten for that.
I don’t think May’s the last wolf. I’d think they’d fight harder off the high of winning the previous game.

1 Like

I’m not confident in that read enough to change the plan against everyone else but I believe it in my head.

you can never satisfy the urges of the host

Cough cough
SIBLINGS I REGRET TO INFORM YOU MY HAND IS BEING FORCED AGAINST MY WILL TO DO THINGS I WISH NOT TO DO. HOWEVER I WILL NOT LET THIS SET ME BACK. IN FACT I SHALL ENFORCE AND APPLAUD IT! THE HISTORY WE DESERVE AND THE PAST WE COME FROM MUST BE EXPLORED AND THOUGHT DEEPLY SO FROM NOW ON I WILL RECOMMED YOU LOOK INTO MYTHOLOGICAL PREMISES. AND LEARN WHAT OTHERS THINK OF THEIR OWN RELGIONS AND HOW WE CAN USE THIS TO ACCEPT OUR OWN BEAUTIFUL GENERIC RELIGION.

BUT IN RESPONSE TO PROVE YOU HAVE DONE THIS I MUST ASK ALL MY SIBLINGS TO REMEMBER THE COMMANDMENT 3: “THOU SHALL RESEARCH THE LORD. EVERY DAY DISCIPLIES SHALL WRITE A 500 WORD ESSAY ABOUT THE PRIEST’S CHOSEN MYTHOLOGY OR RELIGION AND PREECH IT TO THE WORLD”

I WISH FOR THESE TO BE ON MY DESK BY THE END OF TONIGHT. THANKYOU

I WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK AND ESPECIALLY YOU SIBLING MAGNUS

AMEN!

2 Likes