Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

I posted that one micro read on Hazard’s slot and he responded in a natural enough way about free willy. I don’t think it was an AI reactiom but I liked it.

I have my reservations on you because you took what I said about “investigating you” at face value and didn’t question it
Hazard because if they truly do “townread” you then they just cause me doubt (whether justifiable or not)

1 Like

(it turns out I was wrong about the rolecard confirming someone town though, I cry)

The limitless question proved the
“Confirm yourself town” theory true
And I am going to murder someone

1 Like

Here’s advice for the future. When I’m good I don’t question most townreads on me because I just don’t think about them, particularly from players I townread. When I’m evil I go out of my way to avoid questioning most townreads on me because it’s closer to how I perceive my townplay.

Hazard is allegedly scumread every game, but I’m pretty sure everyone feels that way from time to time so I dunno.

i’m not gonna cap boys I can’t seem to fucking die in any game the past month so if you would like to finally yeet me thats fine I do just want you to know that it will not result in a town win

I find this hilarious.

1 Like

and I’m not particularly interested in like paying a lot of attention here so

Achromatic has, and still has been, a valid nomination for the entire game, by the way.

I should have done this

Imagine this is an Atheist game.

1 Like

did you do your assignment that hazard gave you last night

I cheated and combined them both into one assignment.
But yes.

Honestly
Since Achro enjoys One Piece (which is about challenging some sort of God quite often)
I wouldn’t be surprised

I can confirm that it isn’t an atheist game. I just wanted you guys to know that it was an option.

Maybe not that often but there is an entire arc about it

Ok but Litten
What will we do if they put 1000 votes on the IC?
(Obviously me)

Porscha you should nominate them and bite the bullet

im voting porscha

I know I should figure out my role on my own for dignity
But…
Do you guys want to help me cheat?