Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

This game is so bankrupt of activity.

Hey Gar. You’re pinging Hazard about Hazard.

15 minutes left till nominations close.

smh I would have kept my God’ing up if I knew it would be this slow.

I suspect it was your godmodding that confused at least Eliza and Porscha, from what they said. It can be fun but maybe have something vague written in the OP next time.

I need to leave but I’ll wait until nominations close.

3 minutes left for nominations.

So, let Bob tell you what happened this game, day by day.

Day one. No execution occurred. This could have been prevented by getting someone to majority, town fucked up there, maybe didn’t understand the importance of that. The Lego was messed up by animal, which, according to them, was because they signed up to have fun, they were killing three people for no reason, and they were having fun in animal hydra chat. Day two they died. I don’t really blame town for killing them, but they were town.

Which leads me to day three! Pigeon could have won if they posted a little more. The game would have secretly continued after them being executed with them being declared a winner. They didn’t meet the post minimum rip.

Day four. Killing may. Yes, she was mafia. Any smart town would have executed may right after a red claim, which they did, but even though they died I think the play was good, made town complacent and confused, they killed one mafia at least, who knew which it was, let’s just chop other people now.

And you guys know what happened with day five and six. five you killed Eliza, which I don’t really see the problem in that, day six town didn’t nominate the mafia, which was @Hazardwaste.

If I was to run this game again, I would probably replace magnus role with a role that gives town some information, for example which side the host thinks is winning (straight up copying botc)

but uh, with that,

Day six has ended prematurely due to the fact that it is no longer mechanically possible for the corrupt leaders to lose. @May @Hazardwaste have completed their win condition and they win. Everyone else has lost.

4 Likes

Spectator chat can be found here: Rap Battle Gallery

@Garfooled ability was:

As long as you are alive, the hosts may alter, add, and delete any mechanic or ability in order to make the game more enjoyable.

Amnesiac worked exactly as intended. I didn’t need to give hot and cold. the top part ability was crossed out by achromatic at some point

1 Like

LET’S FUCKING GOOOOO

GOOD JOB HAZZY!!!

Wp Hazard and especially May imo

1 Like

vanilla game btw

7 Likes

congratulations Hazard and Mayfia!

1 Like

Vanilla game.

Vanilla game

1 Like