Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

Gar is pink because of the isekai I tried to kill them but I had a Splatoon gun so I just turned them pink

1 Like

i offered you to be a deity for my religion

I was terrified of essays
Give me a break

The funniest part about Gar ability was the fact that we mimicked him having a password ability when in fact, he didn’t

2 Likes

oh yeah i think a good handful of people were tasked to kill you in that isekai

He technically did at one point but we scrapped it I think

1 Like

But I decided to mimic it anyway

1 Like

what was the passcode?

Pepperoni

2 Likes

oh and us not killing beancat after pigeons execution was legit just a misplay

1 Like

I went a year without a wolf win on this site and then I managed to rand and win as wolf three times in a row

Yeah we forgor

1 Like

I was tempted to ask what everyone;s favorite pizza was

1 Like

whenever Gar was mentioned in wolf chat I popped out to jump scare them ask them for a password

4 Likes

Maf win streak!

1 Like

i had to call gar garfish or garden in wolf chat

3 Likes

it kinda hurt to watch hazard be cleared so easily despite having a competent scumgame demonstrated pretty recently

as well as magnus preflipping story mafia and reading associatives with them lol (altho i cant rlly warrior because i thought it was magnus > hazard so feel free to ignore all this)

this result felt pretty inevitable with people just giving up on playing the game. i would have probably still killed porscha here even though i had reservations about hazard and magnus because it’s hard to kill people putting in that much effort over someone not playing. but it didn’t really seem like people did due diligence, maybe cuz everyone just gave up towards the end

i guess u could consider that if may was wolf the fact they were fine-ish with dying meant that their partner wasn’t afk? but u dont really have access to that information

1 Like

oh also, there will be more flavor for this coming - just got super busy. I will be sure to tag everyone whenever I get around to it, but it was fun writing what I did write!

2 Likes

Hey I protested extremely heavily against my death

It read to me like u were just pretending to care about dying but maybe thats just cuz u were mafia