Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

So I had to do it again

do i win because i never wrote a essay

I was executed as jester but lost
Funnily enough I predicted this

5 Likes

When me and may got told that you were the jester through may’s ability but still lost it was a real feels bad mate

1 Like

Oh you might be wondering why I did this
Baker gave me a curse
This game was too weird

3 Likes

I only remembered my katze complaint once

i hat bullying people i dont really know so i didnt do it :/. at least this game got me to know may better to the point i can bully them freely

1 Like

@Magnus GET HAUNTED !!

1 Like

That paragraph is a complete meme between katze and i, and katze knew the DMs were coming.

Also did mag actually not get a message that he was apart of the religion or is that them being a little shit

Does chat know that Magnus used their ability to make a neighbourhood with Hazzy and I where the “””consequence””” was that I had to be bullied at all times

Litten would come in periodically and say we weren’t bullying me enough even when I was dead. It was awesome

it felt awful

The original message actually said I’d only be bullied “for the rest of the day” but I kept that to myself

1 Like

Sorry Hazzy

hey it gave you a nickname of ink drinker. so i cant hate it

1 Like

Can’t help it. I love a sip of ink

finding out pigeon was actually jester made his message like twice as funny as everyone elses

i hope my chatgpt responses did not ruin the game integrity or kabazames sleep schedule :curtain:

my curse turned out to be a blessing for you!!!

Oh shit someone got a 1 on my wish! Fuck yeah