AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

fair
i still think it’s theoretically best to try and vote to kill rather than letting mafia control the games killing power

I’m a paccifist…

1 Like

im going to host a lynchless game solely because i hate doing votecounts

not like popcorn or anything
just lynchless

2 Likes

So unless there was one mafia who voted Zorvo D1, they have pretty much let the town lynch ourselves not having to get involved, backseating as Magnus have said.

Which makes most likely scenario with lack of votes that mafia either were not active, or at least one was actively voting while starting small on ‘reads’ not getting in spotlights in wagonmatics D1/D2

the problem is
the people who voted for no exe are the ones closet to clear

i have decided to announce that i am 3p
my wincon is to see the town win
im looking forward to working with you

3 Likes

Hello. I am on break and will most likely not be able to reach mimimum post count unless someone talks to me.

I saw someone (or two people) saying that whoever joined the event are town, and I also saw people saying that -based on FAM2- joining the event is NAI.

I townread whoever townread the people joining the event. (…IIRC that was Magnus, so this isn’t helping me much.)

EVERYBODY STOP TALKING OUT OF SPITE ITLL BE FUNNY

I don’t care

zone’s already made post min

1 Like

god damnit

1 Like

Wait a minute. How did I miss this?
Did people already talk about this?

Whatever Senator man,

mhm
people said its real
then eevee said it had a chance not to
then everyone said it wasn’t for a few hours and now everyones saying its real again

Oh. That’s good to know. Thank you. …random thought: What is your read on Luna?

wasnt this me

I’m going to dismiss this possibility before it gets too out of hand. Anything’s technically possible in this game, but wishes are more likely than not to be followed to the letter if they’re granted. For all intents and purposes, Wind is Town.

anything important happen

NGL, still would love to be Town Senator, but no: I got something better.

I see. Do you happen to know who had wished for Windward’s alignment?

Suffice to say that Mafia have learned the leason not to attend events that have high chance of dying, is it wrong to assume this is likely the same? At least if someone in the mafia team have reminded that boat event that once nearly killed whole mafia team and should stay clear from this event too?