AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

Yeah, exactly. But then I was trying to get more of an explanation on this, but she never explained more. It sounded like her post restriction should be over with, so I’d think she could talk more now about a cop check if there was one.

Cool, we’re not voting no lynch today.

When did Wazza claim a n0 cop check? Was it serious or RVS?

She talked about how Jaiden “might” be scum and voted Jaiden, so it kind of made it seem like that’s where the cop check would have been

1 Like

Let me go find it again

1 Like

Yeah she did talk briefly about it but not much
I thought she’d be more aggressive at pushing her cop check if it were real, so I took the liberty of assuming it’s unreliable at best and fake at worst.

1 Like

“your honor, it was just a reference”

Here’s my quotes of Wazza’s talk about the cop check and where I saw the likely result if there was one, but she didn’t confirm whether that talk about Jaiden was the cop check or if there was a cop check elsewhere or if it didn’t happen

2 Likes

i wasnt cop checked because im not visitable n0

She did come back to the thread after that so I’m guessing she purposely ignored the questions

I think this would be right. Wazza supposedly shares Blizer’s rolecard or something, and the latter never mentioned being a N0 cop either.

But that was only overnight
Her original role was something else which I assumed was the cop or whatever she claimed

1 Like

Yeah, same, I would think she’d talk about it after the post restriction was lifted. So maybe it didn’t get a chance to happen. Kind of weird she didn’t actually say anything though about whether she did get a cop check in or not before her role changed.

2 Likes

i have made 5 different claims about my role
only one of them are true

take this as you will

I mean, I don’t really believe the cop check, but I do believe the post restriction

Omori’s initial trip to Headspace was an instant n0 action, so that’s why I claimed pregame actions may exist. So you never know.

That much is obvious, isn’t it?

Cannon.

Well, I was getting the opposite impression from certain players.

youd think

1 Like