Why do you think this is valid, considering heads

A against Z :joy_wolf:

2 Likes

:ghoststab:

Zug>tutuu>Arete>Achro>??

non posters

lol>Zorvo>??

The A Team says Zugzwang is a wolf

this is mild but id like to extend a townlean for the suggested towny impatience that baker represented (saying that he wont vote me and voting me a few posts later)

ie if he was mafia and he was doing that in cold blood, he wouldnt be genuinely impatient, and thus heā€™d have to fake it. and im leaning to think that he probably wouldnt fake it?

3 Likes

:ghoststab: :ghoststab: :ghoststab:

ok I donā€™t actually hate this post

1 Like

oooh, the ole ā€˜let me town read my enemyā€™ defense. A smooth move by Tutuu, letā€™s see how Baker responds.

2 Likes

mmmmmmmmm interesting point
agreed

1 Like

Interestin read

1 Like

hmm very interesting tutuu

1 Like

mmm no very unwise

3 Likes

What are you calling unwise?

1 Like

mmm yes very wise

1 Like

Text

2 Likes

I already think tutuu is town. but I think I would be townreading her if she was mafia here, maybe. Though I think the post she made about her mindset this game was towny. I found her as town very early on in last game from the rambley introspective posts she made in that game, which no one except me seemed to care about, so I find it unlikely sheā€™d consider a need to fake that sort of thing as mafia, especially this early. Usually players announce intention to change their playstyle when they are town, and not when they rand wolf, because they are scared that changing their playstyle will earn them wolfreads they could easily avoid by justā€¦ not doing that, but a villager has both the freedom and the desire to actually change their playstyle - since in this case tutuuā€™s proposed changes are only really relevant to improving her towngame - and she noted last game about how she wanted to be less chaotic, which I think especially applies here given how playing like that didnā€™t lead her to much success with read accuracy. I am probably jumping the gun here, so I will note the first time I see something that makes me think otherwise,

I think baker is likely to be town if tutuu is town. Iā€™m not sure I can elaborate on why I think this. I just think they seem blissfully unaware of the futility of that push if tutuu is town, which a wolf would not have. This read is pretty dumb and sounds like TMI, so I should probably not include it, but I just donā€™t think a wolf has this read right now

1 Like

Geyde lockwolf btw

3 Likes

3 Likes