An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

This is a moot point since it’s clear Zug is town now, but if you think about it this isn’t actually wolfy since a wolf would know guava was telling the truth (since they weren’t mafia) and asking for a cc would be pointless

What reason do I have to say I am a weaker player as mafia?
“To justify being wrong in killing villagers”
Why do I tell people not to sheep me if I want to kill villagers?
The reason is because I’m conscious of the fact a lot of people like to take my word as the gospel. Tutuu has already done it this game quite a lot. I’m much more inclined against this when I am town because I do not trust my accuracy. I am much happier for people to sheep me when I am mafia because I know exactly what eliminations I have to push for. I can guarantee you that I have never told someone not to sheep me in a game where I was a wolf. It’s just not a thought I would have, unless I was trying to fake specifically this meta. But this always brings me back to the same argument it always does - that I avoid faking my town meta when I am mafia because being a wet noodle and scared of where I’m pushing is not conducive to killing villagers and achieving my wincondition as mafia. I think you would not have this misread if you thought harder about what the motivations for my actions are, rather than what you perceive as surface level wolfy.

With that all said, I don’t mind being held accountable for being wrong on lol, because I honestly do not care. The guy admitted he was tanking his town game under some mistaken belief that this would be the solution to stop him getting miskilled every game, when the reality is this would just make it worse, and what he really needed to do was put effort in as town to make the difference between his ranges more clear rather than just trolling every game. I do not think it is very likely he would have become readable later in the game given his bussing meta.

I don’t think your other points hold much water. Disagreeing with my reads doesn’t mean I’m mafia. I know that at least 2 out of 3 of your bottom 3 scumreads are town. Does that make you mafia? I don’t understand how you interpreted my posting about lol as TMI either, given that preflipping him as mafia is doing the opposite of that, is it not? I’m not pushing you because you were pushing me. I even townread you when you floated your initial reason to suspect me. I wolfread you because I think your posts are wolfy (not very helpful, but this is honest to god the most accurate and succinct description of why I wolfread you right now)

I’m confused as to how this is your strongest scumread by virtue of their treatment of your slot alone

1 Like

Yeah this is a mafia post

and if it is t/w Jinxed feels more town over YBW

why are people treating zug as clear town btw

it makes sense to treat them as clear town but also everyone is just assuming zug is town as well

What is it about this game that is making people scum read me smh

1 Like

I’m just a lil gremlin

1 Like

It’s worse since it’s mostly people I think are fairly townie

1 Like

(Do not ask me who I think is scum of the people suspecting me, Brain is empty and I have no thoughts)

1 Like

wolves would not be posting if they had the bomb, since they are guaranteed to die and all it does is give town more spew

(if they didn’t die before eod you could make an argumenet that they try to push for an elimination but they are guaranteed to die at least 6 hours before eod so mafia wouldn’t want to post if they had the bomb)

i had the bomb on day 2 as mafia last time this was run and we all agreed there was no point in me posting and i just bombed a strong player immediately to prevent town having a good solver (it was arete actually, funnily enough)

2 Likes

Alternatively, they’d just be filling the thread with shit and memes

2 Likes

you forget who half this account is - H

1 Like

As I say, if you’re a wolf who’s dying regardless, either shut up or lolcat to the extreme

ic ty

Apo is just an outed wolf. This post is not real

also surprisingly we dont have a bomb. from what i know at least

will you stake your life on it

Nya

You

Clearly do not actually know me

Just like

Straight up

When I have no fucking clue of where to go or what to do, I will tinfoil and start thinking wild shit because clearly somewhere has gone wrong with my vibes based reads