An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

If zug is town i might take arctic out of towncore

Also i think Arete has w/w equity with YBW

I mean

I genuinely do think it is a possibility

A minute possibility, but a possibility nonetheless

1 Like

Am I doing the thing whereeveryone that agrees with me or says I make a good point is scum again. It’s my favourite hobby I love doing it

1 Like

If you had to give a numerical % chance what would you give

It is definitely a trip back to the pre-playstyle-change tutuu that I hadn’t seen much of this game (which is why I was paranoia’ing) so yeah i kind agree

If we chopped the sorc that would have been so funny ngl

Overnight i was sad that we didnt kill “obvwolf guava”

Lol, lmao

3 Likes

wow Olivest this is such a good point I agree with it completely

1 Like

Cause you sound like you’re hailstoning up and down about whether you actually believe it to be likely or not and I dont like that

You are banned forever for being scum. Goodbye

But the reason why I am saying that you do not know me, is because you have like

What, one game’s experience with me?

I regularly make jokes in dvc, specchat, and sometimes the game thread “mafia is ez, just tunnel the deepwolf”

Tinfoiling is something I do regardless, why else would I do it as mafia?

Its 1 am and we’re losing the game i aint dealing with no more bullshit

1 Like

What is this sentence

4.979654321%

1 Like

It’s

Nya

1 Like

Nya

Geyde asked me why I townread Apo

He asked me to explain it. I said “Nya” and he said something and then he started believing it. Was that W/W

Ok fine but ur still a wolf because u arent solving in a way i find satisfactory i expect more from u ur a good solver as town despite the shitposting

this is a Really stupid read but I think it’s a little weird that Apo is playing off her suspicion on me as like ‘haha this is my funny tinfoil (…unless?)’ when a solid enough fraction of the thread suspects me that it’s not really a Tinfoil?

I think I explained that incredibly badly

1 Like

Apo postcapped early, Geyde got townread and vanished, wagons were V/V. Duid they do that because they felt comfortable in thread because no wolves were suspected. That would imply Jinxed was town