An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

That was my read on sultan, not geyde, so it doesn’t mean anything

unrelatedly
after reading that zorvo post im almost convinced his shadow is actually another person

5 Likes

Illegal Shadow Hydra moment /jk

1 Like

Oh. So you think Geyde. By himself. Is wolfy enough to be considered “lockscum.”

The quotation marks show you are exaggerating, for the record.

stop laying it on thick, you’ve responded to a post where i clarified i did not actually think they were obvious mafia

VOTE: Arctic

The comment he said he forgot that YBW exists is a complete lie if you iso he has alot if interactions with YBW.

Added with the contradiction i dont like Arctic

1 Like

@Zorvo I forgot what’s the solve

1 Like

This post is soooo indicative. Of something. Not sure whwat yet

1 Like

I have too many scumreads

Sounds like a skill issue

(She says, having not enough scumreads)

Tbh though, better to have many scumreads than not enough

I made most of the posts that were longer than a couple lines yesterday. Guava and Lol were both defended mainly by me, since Hazard didn’t have a read on the latter, but he did townread the former so there’s that.

The Light…… It’s here……

Hello Tutuu. What are you doing?

I’m tired. I’m anxious. I’m sad. I want to troll and shitpost. I’m finding the game hard. I don’t want to clash with people and call them mafia.

For how long are you going to keep running away?

Wym? I’m not running away from anything. I was never good at mafia and I never will be. I just want to get carried.

So you accept leaving little footprint? You’re so afraid of being wrong, that you don’t want to even try?

Well, how do I try? I have no idea what I’m doing. Every time I try I just fuck it up

This is far from the truth. You lack the confidence due to how hurt you’ve been in the past. But I know how good of an impact you can have. I can see the potential in you

But I’m scared I’ll look like an idiot and largely embarrass myself

The only one judging you is yourself, Tutuu. You are your own worst critic. Take a deep breath. Remember all of your friends caring for you. Help them. They need you. You know what to do. Better to fail than to not even try.

@Zorvo A heavenly Light shining upon the one who stands the tallest and proudest … casts the biggest Shadow …

5 Likes

Oh god, there’s two of them now

8 Likes

Arete/Olivest/Apo/Jinxed/Baker contains all 4 wolves.

The shadow wishes for me to explain my solve and reads to best of my abilities.

2 Likes

Completely confised by zovro and tutu

VOTE: apo

How am I gonna convince people on Arete though is it even possible I can achieve that?

1 Like

I think Apo and Arctic are particularly scummy, especially together, and in absence of them being scum, I think there’s a higher-posting, higher-influence scum that I’m misreading (tutuu, Arete, Agent47). I think baker’s whole thing yesterday scummy esp. considering their game as Demon in XIX and there are lots of worlds where, like… either they’re being coached so their partners can misclear them off meta, or villagers moved to misclear them and the higher-posting scum are running away with it. YBW is acting Very Wolfy and also very, like. Exaggerated? In a way that makes me think she’s distancing from partners, so could be wolf with either Jinxed or Arctic (I know her scumread on Jinxed has been consistent but IDR how Jinxed has been treating her and I should go back and check). Sultan came into thread with the Worst Opener Ever and Geyde had that moment with questioning my townread of Apo that felt super super partnered in hindsight. So Geyde/Apo could be a thing. Arctic/Apo could be a thing. YBW/Arctic could be a thing. baker/most people could be a thing I think. I forget how people have treated them I like blanked out during the baker conversation

This is the Light speaking. I’m taking over. Tutuu is having a break.

@baker I apologize if Tutuu has made you uncomfortable or impacted your enjoyment of the game during your little clash yesterday. I’m sure that they were stressed over the game and took your comment calling her townread on you ‘the most terrible read you’ve ever seen’ too personally than it ought to have been taken. I hope you know that Tutuu likes you a lot, and that they feel regretful for lacking the resolve to keep emotions in check. I hope that you continue enjoying the game and trying your best to help us win :heart: