An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

VOTE: apo

That was how it was in the mountainous game yeah, but in the game we just played you made pretty bad posts at the start and then kept doing things that made me wolfread you from meta

i think they were good ill do them again when i rand town it will catch on

@Zorvo

@lol

lets play
rock paper scissor lizard spock

respond to this post with your pick. i will decide who becomes the first bomb

1 Like

how
youliterally did this last game too

Man I’d really like to out PRs through reactions for no reason it totally helps village
now zip it

4 Likes

ur not the bomber i dont care

nah i said he was TBD town lean

Nyahuh

Geyde/Arctic/Achro/Arete

If none of those 4 die tonight, that’s who I look at.

They are arguably the strongest players here.

Next is like Apo/Tutuu/Baker probably.

1 Like

i am tho

but it doesn’t matter. we can mountainous the fuck out of this

Lizard

also who is lizard spock

Explain to me how I am doing that.

well i care about winning a lot, and ive had more fun in the past playing as wolf than as town. i also havent randed wolf in 3 years. i wouldnt wanna let my team down, i hate to be a nuisance or a burden

i like arcy a lot, he’s very soft and huggly and squishy and a wonderful friend that i respect and care for a lot :blush:

yeah i get scared a lot. im surprised you’re surprised. maybe you didn’t see it but i can get really anxious. i dont have faith that i won’t fuck things up. in the past i fucked up things all the time. its only recently that im trying to teach myself to not fuck things up :stuck_out_tongue:

i feel like you’re holding me up to a really high standard - and while i appreciate that, im flattered, as a sign of respect, i dont think im worthy of being held to such a high standard. in the games you’ve seen of me - in none of them did i do what achro or others did - kill a wolf d1. i just cleaned up after them. im a janitor not the main character :sweat_smile:

well you voted me if i remember correctly. i vote people who i think is mafia so i assumed you thought im mafia

i dont think my past games are that successful. there was some success but id like to do better :stuck_out_tongue:

like, if i didnt have town teammates to stop me, i could have lead town astray early game

i used to troll every game without caring about other people as long as it was entertaining to me. ive told u of that experience of me claiming wolf every game as town. it was revenge because i got policy chopped one town game where i fake claimed a game ending SK during an open night and i got eveyone depressed they’ve lost the game while i was laughing my ass off. i was a complete menace. i was like lol except top poster

im just going to try to play the game to the best of my abilities. i dont have any innovative things to offer. steering away from being fancy and trying to be the opposite of fancy is what im going for

4 Likes

wolves protip from the professional i think you should kill tutuu n1

2 Likes

that’s a good thing we need people to take out the trash

2 Likes

janitors are known for their sweeping skills

3 Likes

good at keeping the sheets clean

1 Like

@tutuu idk what happened to our game on Syndicate on other days but you were the leading town d1 before I left the game

you are just very different and it is either you are a schizo like me or just mafia

1 Like