VOTE: Noexe

1 Like
1 Like

what the fuck do u want??

Your soul

1 Like

@thepigeonnyc @Porscha @IcetFeelsPain

The Council has spoken that you three are the last members of the mafia

if any of you is town - then the last mafia is Olive, if we continue respecting The Councilā€™s wishes

So please - the outcome of the game rests in your hands :pray:

Most of the rest of us bourgeoisie have decided weā€™re sheeping the legacy

So please, if youā€™re town, you need to go super saiyan and bury Olive

I have a question for you but IDK if I should say it

1 Like

katze (1): tutuu
Noexe (1): Agent47

Not Voting (6): baker, thepigeonnyc, Porscha, Olivest, Zorvo, IcetFeelsPain

2 Likes

i give u my permission. you may speak

Do you know Mafia sorc is a may

1 Like

:eye: :lips: :eye:

1 Like

i may or may not have forgotten about that

coughs

i knew that. of course i knew that, you inexperienced greenhorn mafia player, you.

you see. when you are as experienced as i am. youā€¦ you will understand my plan.

when you grow up youā€™ll understand.

1 Like

With all the bomb Icet posts I thought it was wifom to get a read on me but I canā€™t fully grasp the wifom

1 Like

coughs

m-m-my goals are beyond your understanding.

1 Like

Ok so this post means either YBW was trying to make people vote in there or they are truth telling.
It also means there is a likely chance they are both wolves (not that it was unlikely anyway) because a wolf wouldnā€™t draw attention to both the teammates like this if others thought both was town.
Now the only exception to this would be if YBW planned to try to get one wolf cleared off of the other which in this setup and the way the interaction went I donā€™t think it would be a needed strategy.

Hereā€™s their follow up on it.

Achro/Pigeon early game read.

Another Achro thing.

Interaction with Ice.

Baker Interaction.

Porscha one.

Either YBW is throwing doubt to a Townie or trying to look good in case Baker flipped wolf.

Mention of both Ice and Porscha.

Proceeds to switch to lol.

I still donā€™t think at all this makes Baker a wolf but itā€™s interesting to jot down.

So the scum reads were all town and Iā€™ll assume they town read Tutuu.

Lmao. YBWā€™s obsession with Baker is funny.

Like holy shit.

Let me go find some stuff not related to Baker but I think Iā€™ll make a separate post for the next since this post is getting pretty long.

1 Like

Yeah It would definitely be odd if it was Baker.
YBW would have been a jealous wolf that Baker was getting all the town reads and didnā€™t like it.
There is also a part day 2 from my memory where Baker made it clear they would vote off YBW.

1 Like

I will say though as Zorvo pointed out.

Gotta give props to Porscha if them and baker are wolves. Porscha came into thread to prevent Zag from bombing them, that much I will agree with.

1 Like

i just need to iso olive.

thereā€™s 1 villager in icet, porscha, pigeon, olive

i need to find them

Porscha mention.

I know this involves baker but I want to show this to you guys.
So if we assume that this rule of 3 is all town, YBW hasnā€™t wolf read a single member of their team all game.

I mean though, here is a mention of Ice, No Baker here. Donā€™t mean to point it out again but I just donā€™t understand their treatment on Baker at all.

Baker/Ice I think might contain one unless YBW really wanted to town read their entire team.
But if we assume Porscha, Ice and Pigeon then they only briefly wolf read one of their teammate.

Iā€™m going to look at the wagon yesterday and then move into looking at the ISOā€™s of Pigeon, Ice and Porscha which probably shouldnā€™t be too long since they are low posters other then Ice.

1 Like

we\re so close to winning. we just need to do this

@Zorvo @baker

(im not pinging atlas as heā€™s locked and loaded into olive as the town via sheeping)

I also think olivest is town, unrelately so.

1 Like