An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

see yall

time to find and manipulate a goth with septum under this scorching heat :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I’m nearly postcapped, I have about 10 posts left.

VOTE: No Execute

final day might be F4 i didnt even calculate

VOTE: No Execute

1 Like

@Agent47 if you can, please leave a final message pleading to Zorvo, Baker and Olive that Tutuu, Baker and Zorvo ought to be towncore and not be suspected. I will do everything in my power tomorrow, but it will help me a lot to have an easily quotable legacy post from you as ammo. If possible with conviction please, something persuasive. If you can. Please!

I just remembered this.

How do you know the fact that nobody questioned my townread on you?

I thought you barely read the game?

No Execute (3): Zorvo, tutuu, baker

Not Voting (5): thepigeonnyc, Porscha, Olivest, IcetFeelsPain, Agent47

yes

I was going to follow Arete’s vote that day and atm Arete was voting YBW but changed to Arctic

they have the option to use it or not

1 Like

the tunneller
@tutuu

2 Likes

arctic tutuu read

arctic wolf read

arctic tutuu wolf read

apo town read

achro null read

push on mac for pushing on achro

zug town porscha town mention of pigeon being readable

zorvo town

I hope this means icet town

reads list

zorvo town again

new solve

ybw scum

arctic apo scum

another solve

[quote=“Olivest, post:5550, topic:5604, full:true”]
Here’s what I had

Alright, taking YBW wolf as a given, here are thoughts.

First of all I should ahve seen that opener sooner :-1: Weird acknowledgement of lurking. Second of all, I can see this mentioning three town: the Arctic read is correct, so the rest of the most is more likely to be agenda-y & makes me feel better about baker. World where this has a wolf in it would probably be baker & means that YBW is, like, leaning into TMI early on. Which is weird in this game state. Soprobably not

Mentioning disliking someone’s vote on townie, points for tutuu (tutuu already has many points)

This is clumsyyyyy and I think it’s intentionally trying to seem unaligned with Jinxed

Calling baker’s post antispew that names 4 town. Awesome. What does this mean. I have no damn clue what htis means. I can build a million worlds for what it’s triyng to push it is an endless sandbox [pit to me. Mods what does this mean. Also more empty interaction with Jinxed

Everoyne look at this post ^^^^ ^^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^^^^ It says everything

Listen you all can read. I can just quote posts. Actually I don’t even think doing this wall format is that helpful and I’m tired an d don’t want to can I just give you my conclusions.

[quote=“YoubutWorse, post:1750, topic:5604”]

Yeah this contains 0 wolves

reads list

yeah from before I wanted to point you that you completely ignored pigeon despite saying pigeon was readable and wanted to point this out at the end

pigeon read

I think I broke the quote thing somehow but I dont want to go and fix it

tbh if it wasnt for the POE I would TR Olivest because they feel very comfortable and distinct in the thread

I read my ISO I am shocked that I didn’t get exed D1

I’m having some trouble labeling Olivest as a wolf bc they just seem like normal May Story posting but also that isn’t AI because that’s their personality

but also like

townies act more naturally

I am absolutely terrified that there is a misclear and going back if there is a misclear it is Zorvo

I think the problem I have here is that I don’t have a scum game to compare people with

from what I’ve seen Pigeon is a consensus scum read so they should go tmrw