An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

this is eroding my mind specifically the

Do you trust Zorvo? If yes, then vote me

Can you find the tonal gap in YBW ISO?

baker was actually right about this if theyre town :wowee:

Baker I had a question

why is this super wolfy if youre asking for a bomb and get a bomb you die and scum doesnt want a bomb I think if you want a bomb youre actually super towny not wolfy

Scum can do the same and ask for bomb for towncred. Is it better if a town bombs a scum or votes out a scum here or would you want to ask for bomb every now and then to reduce suspicion on you?

I think it could be a cheap, low effort way to get better rep. Imagine if Zorvo was wolf, they would have won the game without even getting bombed or sussed

1 Like

ughhh kindaa not really?

do you guys have a YBW wolf game

A better answer: I have seen crazy stuff in the past and I often attract criticism for opening up knowledge that is really difficult to obtain as town. You will get used to seeing me getting TMI accusations but my playstyle as town is to lay out traps and solve mechanical side of the game and often work with statistics. I am just terrible at social reads and once I was really bad at projecting town but I am getting better at that.

I was also really good at drawing N1 N2 kills on me but that shit becomes boring rather quickly. it no longer feels rewarding after some time lmao

There are two things I want as a FM player these days:

Win FX as town
Host games on FoL

hmm ok

I can work on making a post about it then

actually no need. I think YBW might be friends with Olivest for a long time and thats probably why?

@IcetFeelsPain how long have you been playing FM?

may is decidedly vetoing this

1 Like

what the hell does this post even mean. is he trying to tell me IceT is mafia?

actually nvm, its just zorvo assuming i am mafia with pigeon/achro lol

baker you dont hold much merit to zorvos words do you

Actually I do :nerd_face:

I will probably vote soon. I kinda want to hear from IceT about my last ping at them

Okay good. Interesting. Thats what I was expecting. Good

Zorvo is someone I enjoy playing with since 2020

I have seen him do amazing things and I only care about fun in FM. I kinda understand how he feels too and how me and him are pretty similar when it comes to paranoia levels. I know it makes things harder for rest of town sometimes but hey, I can say many things about others too. nobodys perfect!!

however I have to hit you alot for this post
you will not tell me im not allowed to threaten people. Nevermind the fact that that was at sod1 literally post 30 I will threaten people whenever I want its so funny

1 Like