An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

i skimmed the thread, liked everything at the start, scrolled down, and posted my thing

you were concerned with me liking but not posting last game when i was town too, dont worry

im not saying i wouldnt be frozen as mafia, ive no idea how well ill play on my first wolf game in so long

but i doubt i would just like. like peoples posts and then not post and then be correctly caught as mafia off of that. that would be a bit absurd :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Gets out list

Crosses off ‘Rand Town’

Last time I didn’t start solving until half way through day 1 and I still caught a wolf and died night one. I am tinkering on being less imbalanced for the meta game so my precious kouhai can have fulfilling experiences.

So in the interest of COMPETITVE BALANCE I will not interact with anyone this game, except to answer ONE QUESTION from every slot aside from Arete. As my mason buddy I will interact with Arete freely for as long as we are both alive. Hope you are town buddy, otherwise tough break on losing at rand.

I will leave my other half, Tutuu, in charge for now. They are probably polarized so if they mess up too much I’ll intervene. The only person who can stop Gojo is Gojo, after all.

If any of you have a problem with any of this you are of course free to attempt to do me bodily harm. Who knows, it might be fun?

Be good for Auntie Tutuu

Ja ne

crosses off ‘Meme’

5 Likes

i believe we were both in MU anni 23, other than that, no. i have seen u around tho. nice to meet u properly tho

1 Like

VOTE: Zugzwang

bitch energy

2 Likes

lol glitched the simulation. he doesn’t rand anything besides maf so I am confident there

1 Like

i lied last game or maybe like i didnt lie but i felt like that was the true coz i was so confident

but this game due to again the playerlist - it scared me. i realized that i probably cant keep getting away with this. (but looks like i can)

I wasn’t stressed waiting for the rand because I had already decided I was going to be mafia

3 Likes

ngl I was hoping someone would notice that

get real

Fear

What

i am the little mermaid i want to be part of your world

pretending to interpret this as you being scared of me

2 Likes

putting the exact chance that I guess the scumteam right

Lmao

Denial is the first step coward

No no I understand that