An Attempt at a Sorc17er - Signups (FULL)

actually

/out

sorry

i feel it in my gut that i shouldn’t play yet and i’d rather listen tbh tbh

4 Likes

this is your sign to join SPECCHAT

aw

1 Like

my sister is getting married on thursday so i won’t really be able to play day 1 if it started tomorrow but if it started on thursday i’d half like half the phase

(and this is going to be a spamfest i can already tell so i’d rather not be unavailable for most of the phase)

so idk
if it’s start when filled then don’t put me in yet ig

1 Like

it wont be a spamfest. me and may have a self declared postcap of 5

1 Like

that’s 5 too many

nah

i need to get my life in order so that i can play fm without it consuming my schedule and i don’t think that time is now lol

3 Likes

as sad as I am that I won’t see you repeat your GOAT performance in last sorc17, ur reasons are very understandable

There is a hill at the bottom of the valley.

can i suggest you clarify the limited shots for each sorcerer in the op so you don’t get 5 people derpclearing themselves on day 1

That was my plan to clear myself, noo.

no they would be named OLED

1 Like

Why aren’t I added in yet.

eliza’s asleep.
patience, grasshopper

Will update when I’m home

HEY CHICAOG WHATDYOU SAY

1 Like

If needed to fill a game ill play but cant promise alot of activity following the 12th

i guarantee this will fill in like 2 days

2 Likes

The thousand injuries of YouButWorse I had borne as I best could, but when she ventured upon insult I vowed revenge. You, who so well know the nature of my soul, will not suppose, however, that gave utterance to a threat. At length I would be avenged; this was a point definitely, settled --but the very definitiveness with which it was resolved precluded the idea of risk. I must not only punish but punish with impunity. A wrong is unredressed when retribution overtakes its redresser. It is equally unredressed when the avenger fails to make herself felt as such to her who has done the wrong.

2 Likes

that being said

tempting tbh

4 Likes