April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

I’m willing to give Wazza the benefit of the doubt for now.

I’ve made it clear enough that I can just win with town in 99% of cases, got no reason to believe I can’t, I do have an alternate wincon where I can win earlier but it is actively a protown wincon, I can reassure you

believe me if you want, don’t care

there’s no NKs in the game lol

I’ll trust you for now Wazza.

they’re refusingn to claim goal again

here you go

1 Like

yeah and I will always refuse to claim it

take it however you will, don’t care lol

you pushing me consistently is more anti-town than my existence and I’m the neutral here lol

1 Like

Going to head out now too so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

neutral siding town you hate to see it

What matters about the goal. Our current goal as town is to elim mafia then nuets. if the game doesn’t end we look there simple as that imo.

“wow you might kingmake in the favor of mafia”
“neutral siding town you hate to see it”

fuck off lol

I mean probably a win con of some sort but :man_shrugging:

and rude on top of it

I can get confirmed at any point by 2 other players if you want to risk them getting vanilla’d, which I’d much prefer didn’t happen because obviously, but I actively can be confirmed regardless

would you like to risk two almost definitely town members being vanilla’d just because of your ego regarding neuts?

id be fully willing to drop this if you claimed goal

yeah and you’re never getting it

have fun

I’ve been right. This entire time on Wazza not being town. I feel so vindicated.
Yes Wazza might not be a wolf, but I was right.
Wazza misreading me = Wazza not towny.

that’s not the case at all, I’m still completely confident that you’re scum lol, nothing has changed

I mean you’re very literally not town and my argument has been that you’re not town, in which I am right.
As for myself, I have such a niche and confirmable ability that I really don’t think it has any benefit to the W team.

And I think me + Eve are literally just a pair via our abilities. This doesn’t mean anything AI sure but I think the fact that otherwise it’s super niche, Zone must be trying to help… I hope.

Do you have following posts to back that up?