April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Wazza could be Town bluffing neutral in order to have more interactivity in the game thread and to survive being nightkilled longer, or to mitigate Kiiruma’s suspicion against them.

This crosses the bridge between their claim being earnest and their demeanour being sincere (as according to Zolt and others, that read not being accredited to me), with their neutral alignment claim being fake.

No, Magnus, Memeking quite literally is one of the players who confirms me

Yes Memeking can’t confirm my alignment, but trust me when I say they know I’m not Mafia at the very least and I’ve got no reason to bluff being a Neutral

I had no intention of healing Zoltraak because it was very obvious they were going to swap themselves with Teen last night, incredibly frustrating because my heal target tonight was Zoltraak after Teen died.

I’m non-consec, I can’t just go around wasting heals like they’re nothing

You were never getting attacked tonight, this feels like a waste

Zone stated that he’s not going to re-use roles from the original April Showers, Zone has nothing against re-using roles in general even if he prefers not to, the fact of the matter is that I am a Neutral Doctor and this part, especially the Doctor part, is confirmed, especially be Memeking here just a few moments ago. There’s not going to be 2 more mafia so you’ve got no reason to disbelieve it, nice try though.

Zone specified in the signup thread of this game that he tends to avoid repeating abilities from past games, as a matter of fact. Saying that he has “nothing” against reusing them anyway feels like a misrepresentation of Zone’s mindset when it comes to designing games.

Accepting the assertion that only three starting evils would exist because Zone’s fifteen player games have followed that trend, and seeing that your doctor claim is confirmed by Meme, I am led to believe you aren’t a neutral without being evil. It seems the most reasonable to me.

Nonetheless, I don’t see how pressing this point is overly significant.

Kiiruma (3): bystander, Wazza, Leafia
bystander (2): Kiiruma, Memekingpizza
Zoltraak (1): Anonygoose
SultanOfSlam (1): TeenGhidorah
Bionic (1): Eve
Eve (1): Bionic
unvote (1): SultanOfSlam
LittleLee (1): Zoltraak

Not Voting (4): Someone, LittleLee, wrongboy, Frostwolf103

Meme voted Bystander on the first day to push them as the second highest wagon needlessly, four hours before EOD. This is more so representative of town than not, because while the evil team was visibly uncoordinated based on Lee’s and Bystander’s contrasting readlists on the first day, Meme had no incentive to bus here except for credit. You could make the case that Bystander’s role was better dead than alive, but since Kiiruma was the leading wagon anyway, w!Meme would’ve known about that. So this is just Town.

Because you’re trying to make a claim that my role isn’t real and that I’m not real when I quite literally am my role

That’s quite explicitly not what I said though, Wazza. The doctor role claim was never a point of contention. It’s just a thread of topic.

VOTE: Bionic

Dont really have much time next few days

Bionic is being very sus imo

:shushing_face::deaf_man:

How do they know you’re not a wolf though? You literally just said they can’t confirm your alignment.

you’re encroaching on rolefishing territory here

I was hoping wolves would be threatened enough by what I said to try to kill me.

How is asking that rolefishing? I’ll trust you for now, but tomorrow, I want you to explain everything.

I’m hinting HEAVILY on why it’s rolefishing territory

Like I said, I’ll trust you for now.

I wouldn’t necessarily call it a textbook bad play, softclaiming a miscellaneous investigative ability to draw attention away from the innocent child. It’s quite inspired, I like it.

1 Like

Also shouldn’t the people in the love square out since the mafia know who they are,