April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Yeah, W bussing W at this point is kinda ridiculous

Assuming you mean SoD2 rather than now

Do you want me to do it

hi there! im going to die but i need to explain why this is bad and how you guys need to sit in the corner and think about what you did :3
for example, this post! thank you for your input zoltraak, as you can see in the post I am trying to get people to avoid looking into emotion based in out of game interactions, to avoid both angleshooting and enabling extreme AtE! You are further playing into both angleshooting and extreme AtE! Hope this helps!

• lili

no i have people to judge

if im dying you fuckers are thinking about what you did for the next 24 hours

1 Like

ok

No, now. Not SoD2. While I think Eve looks worse with their vote against you at EoD1, Bionic proved my doubts wrong.

I don’t know about you but reading for how people act emotionally in mafia games is quite a useful tool by a discerning enough reader.

and what do you know in this case bystander was correct, wrongboy was indeed town

hi there! Look at games on the accounts Jaiden & TodayStory dating back to the morbius desperado in late 2022 and other games such as pokemon fm and like. all my games. I don’t take kindly to being repeatedly needled and accused :) hope this helps!

I’d rather you not.

1 Like

I tend to think Bionic’s vote to make it 6 rather than 5 when the next highest wagon is 2 is rather immaterial

Hi there! Game Rule 18, refrain from excessive use of AtE. also the oog angleshooting stuff. There is a point where AtE should be ignored for the sake of game integrity :) hope this helps!

And really I don’t take kindly to the whole weave of ‘hi i’m popping in with one hour to go to shame you all when I’m top wagon after having done sweet FA the rest of the day phase’

Hi there! I do not care :) hope this helps!

enjoying this post wrapper

Okay then, in that case I care not for your judgment either

Do you have any legacy reads?

Guys pls the passive aggressive tension is through the roof :sob:

okay pause for a second
imagine you were treated like that. imagine your friends and loved one who is in the same game as you is treated like that. Please tell me youd want to contribute