April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

This is not my point

what is it then

hi there! he has played this entire game like an oppurtunist. So blatantly in fact, i cant even say its AI

nah he did the exact same thing in his MU champs game earlier this month and got hung as mafia for it

it feels bad to have had an interaction where i upset another player and then people jumped on that as AI for both of us. so bad in fact that i have sort of been avodiing the game. -pandora

the general lack of empathy on display this game

I’d really love it if we can get a CFD here, I think Eve seems towny. And it seems there’s multiple interactions focused around Eve’s ability.

VOTE: Bionic I was wrong for doubting myself last day but fuck it

let’s do it

what do you expect us to do about it we don’t control bionic

there is a difference between active ignorance to the situation and actively enabling his activities by giving him the support to

VOTE: Teen
self pres. willing to change on a better wagon. My spirit, however bruised and battered, shall remain

yeah clearly just confbiasing myself here to give myself moral support but maybe bionic claiming to have no visited N1 as a 4-shot JoaT is silly

Okay but like if I wolf read you independently of bionic are you expecting me to just ignore that because bionic is pushing you for bad reasons? I don’t really understand what you expect us to actually do here

nah vote bionic

yes but the JoaT is bionic’s go to fake claim

as either alignment

you are saying this as if people have not interacted with bionic at all this game and he is completely alone in his endeavors

One person is voting bionic. I would rather not die despite my bitterness

Gonna skim bionics ISO and see what I think, his lack of presence today is making me somewhat weary but otherwise his antics have come off as T bionic to me